With Hope…

Hope is the involuntary breaths I take to live.

It’s always there as I encounter obstacles in my path.

With hope, I can conquer mountains.

I know it may be hard, sometimes

emotionally, and physically painful, but I can do it.

With hope, I can change and become who I want to be.

alexis-rose-1

Featured Image -- 1269Thank you for reading my memoir, Untangled, A Story of Resilience, Courage, and Triumph

18 thoughts on “With Hope…

1. NIKESH LILANI February 26, 2017 / 2:34 pm

Indeed, if we have hope, we can achieve anything in life. Just that, we must have enough courage to stick to this very quality of ‘hope’ which 5 out of 10 times can be difficult. Again, just a beautiful poem!

2. Eyes of an addict February 6, 2017 / 8:11 pm

Stunning share!!! … hope is the involuntary breaths
    We sometimes forget, but it remains a burning flame within us, we just always aware of it

3. dbest1ishere February 3, 2017 / 4:39 pm

I really wish I could find my hope again. I just feel like it’s gone.

4. TheOriginalPhoenix February 2, 2017 / 5:24 pm

You’re welcome!

5. Alexis Rose February 2, 2017 / 5:09 pm

Thank You! I love that quote, it’s so inspiring, thank you for sharing it with me. I like to collect quotes like that, when I need to remember to take a deep breath. I can find some really cool pics on pixabay when I don’t have my own to offer up. 🙂

6. Alexis Rose February 2, 2017 / 5:06 pm

Thank You for reblogging my post. 🙂

7. Lone Wolf Breathes February 2, 2017 / 3:45 pm

Powerful words and meaning. The art with hands is stunning!
    This reminds me of my favourite quote from Carl Jung: I am not what happened to me, I am what I chose to become.

8. TheOriginalPhoenix February 2, 2017 / 3:02 pm

Beautiful!

9. Singledust February 2, 2017 / 2:33 pm

hey great minds!! I just did a little quote on hope! Lots of love to you Alexis Rose!