Two Roses

Two roses stand strong

within their protective thorns.

Entwined by years of friendship

they share secrets, thoughts, laughter and tears.

They sway with the whispering breeze

as they bloom and grow.

Mesmerizing all with the wisdom of their ageless beauty.

2-roses

©Alexis Rose; image: pexels.com

Featured Image -- 1269

18 thoughts on “Two Roses

1. NIKESH LILANI February 26, 2017 / 2:37 pm

Your blog is a very very beautiful place to visit! Keep up this terrific work!

2. Alexis Rose January 29, 2017 / 5:13 pm

Thank You! Its nice to see you again 🙂

3. thelyleeffect January 21, 2017 / 2:38 am

What a beautiful picture – and wonderful analogy. Thanks Alexis!

4. Alexis Rose January 19, 2017 / 6:12 pm

Hmmmm, I dont think you are showing up in my reader. Hmmmm, I noticed I’ve missed a lot of your posts. Im going to catch up now

5. Just Me January 19, 2017 / 5:39 pm

My pleasure. I only hope you get a chance to drop by the post and at least hit like? I’m super laid back as far as expecting people to do the post, hahaha! It’s my first time, so I thought, let people off the damn hook! No rush, and no worries! No pressure! Nice to talk with you again, I’ve missed you! 🙂

Here’s the post, whenever you get around to it! hugs…

6. Alexis Rose January 19, 2017 / 5:36 pm

Funny! I don’t ever go in there, but I’m glad your comment didn’t wind up in there, or I wouldn’t have seen it. Thank you for the nomination, I’ll take a look at it later. I’m really BAD at following up on the questions, etc…but I REALLY do appreciate you nominating me. Have a great afternoon! 🙂

7. Just Me January 19, 2017 / 5:33 pm

I thought I was in your spam folder! hehe… I nominated you for an award. 🙂