Trust the Journey

She connects with the world

through her heart. Tending to one

flower, one smile, one child at a time.

As she walks through the woods

the trees remind her to find

peace and trust the journey.

alexis-rose

©Of Earth and Sky by Alexis Rose, photographer: Shelley Bauer

Featured Image -- 1269

13 thoughts on “Trust the Journey

1. Alexis Rose January 22, 2017 / 2:48 pm

Thank You! Thats how I feel too. Im glad we’ve connected! 😊

2. DyingScientist January 22, 2017 / 8:43 am

I really liked your poem because I often think, less is more… if the words are carefully chosen and really make you feel something then that’s all you need. Its easier for a shorter poem to creep into someones mind! (Well, That’s my taste anyway!)

I look forward to reading more of your words!
    🙂

3. Alexis Rose January 22, 2017 / 12:02 am

Thank You! I really appreciate your feedback. Sometimes I think I need more words. Big thank you!

4. DyingScientist January 21, 2017 / 3:51 pm

There’s a lot of love and compassion in those words – a really touching poem!

5. Singledust January 16, 2017 / 4:19 am

I will. And thank you. And so are you too. In my heart.

6. Alexis Rose January 16, 2017 / 12:57 am

And know that Im with you today and everyday. Always in my heart dear friend!

7. Singledust January 16, 2017 / 12:56 am

Have you been sad too then Alexis? Well a smile is a start even when you don’t feel like it, it lifts you up a little bit, you will be in my thoughts then as I plod through my day, we tired souls need each other to lean on, sadness seems to follow me lately too. And when you start with the first smile, it’s hard not to get another one in. Bless you sweetie!

8. Alexis Rose January 16, 2017 / 12:54 am

Thank You! You make me smile and I needed to smile today! ❤❤❤

9. Singledust January 15, 2017 / 10:25 pm

its hard to find a pretty prose these days but this is pretty to me, I can picture a woman in touch with nature and bringing out the best of herself from your words. always the master with the words you are Alexis.

10. Alexis Rose January 15, 2017 / 6:36 pm

I just love our little book! Who knows, maybe someday there will another offering…😉

11. Shelley January 15, 2017 / 4:19 pm